International Youth Alive Convention 2018
Thursday 31 July 2018
Theme: Emergence of world changers
Call: Youth Alive, 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Rep: I am a world changer.
– Opening prayers
– Praise and worship
– Intercession prayer
Offering/choir ministration (Days of Elijah)
Pastor David Oyedepo Jr.
Until you hear His word we can’t see His face Luke 5:1
Topic: pathways to the top most top.
By: Bishop Abioye.
Behavior informs what you will become; a giant is a tower,
To go to the top you must be a digger.
Paying the price of vision to emerge, there is no accidental emergence; there is always a price to pay.
Joel 2:7-8, Habakkuk 2:1-4
Vision is a conversion between God and man
There is a difference between existence and living, all men are born into existence but few end up living.
Vision makes young, if you don’t have a goal you will end up like goat.
The fulfillment of life begins with the vision; you cannot be motionless with a vision.
Every time God wants to move you He shows you things, Jeremiah 1:11
Your image can make you temporally important.
What is vision?
Vision is the unveiling divine plan of an individual, Jeremiah 29:11-13 the clearer your vision the higher you climb.
God determines the plan but you discover the plan.
Vision is the picture of your future as contained in God’s plan for you.
Your vision is your limit in life, Genesis 13:14-15, vision gives you internal strength and conviction, Judges 6:14, Joel 2:11, Deuteronomy 34:7.
The superiority of Vision to Ambition
– Ambition drives people, ambition simply means a desire to achieve, and ambition is self interest.
– Vision is God’s plan; God doesn’t backup ambition but only backup vision.
How do you access vision?
Vision is communicated in two ways that is by sound and seeing, vision is explainable, Habakkuk 2:1
– Through prayer and fasting: prayer and fasting is the fertilized environment for vision, prayer is the key to heaven, Luke 3:21-23, anything you get in prayer, you don’t doubt.
When prayer increases vision multiplies
To be error free, be prayerful, 2corinthians 12:1-3, 11-29, Colossian 4:12, prayer gravitates us from vision
– Spiritual sensitivity: Habakkuk 2:1, Revelation 1:10, our spiritual sensitivity is enhanced between loneliness, Revelation 1:9.
– Keep visionary and prophetic company, 2chronicle 26:5
Strategies for implementing vision
– Seek more clarification to your vision, vision is global but starts local, vision is in chapters, to get details you need to ask questions, to actualize your vision you need to analyze it, 1corinthians 2:9-13, John 16, 17, 1corinthians 14:2.
– Feed your vision with knowledge from the word of God and the relevant area of your calling, Proverb 24:5-10, you must be prepared to pursue your vision, make appropriate moves towards it, don’t wait to pursue your move in the light of the knowledge you have per-time
F – First
A – Attempt
I – In
L – Life
Benefits of vision
– Divine backing 1Thessalonian 5:24
International Youth Alive Convention 2018
01 august 2018 (2nd day)
Hour of prayer, 5:30am – 6:30am
Covenant trumpet service
-Praises and worship
-Intercession prayers (psalm 81:3)
-Praise / offering
Topic: praying for others brings favor to us.
Text: Philippians 4:6, Psalm 102:13-15
Praying for your-self —— is making your request known
Praying for others —— entitles us to blessing, Matthew 6:6, Acts 20:35
a) Don’t live at convenient, but live as commanded, Deuteronomy 28:2-6. If you can’t command, you will be commanded.
b) It is subjecting your will to His will, Luke 22:42, 2Timothy 2:4, Ephesians 5:15-15. A man’s life who doesn’t live according to the scripture is a fool.
c) It is silencing the voice of the flesh, Romans 8:13, Galatians 2:20.
Areas you must be disciplined
1. Discipline your speech, Proverb 13:3, James 3:5.
2. Discipline your thought, Proverb 4:23, Philippians 4:8, Romans 12:2.
3. Discipline your eye, Job 31:1.
4. Discipline your time, Psalm 90:12.
5. Discipline your relationship, Proverb 13:20.
6. Discipline your resources, Proverb 21:20
Virtues of a disciplined life
1) Supernatural abundance, Proverb 21:20.
2) Fulfillment of vision, Joshua 11:15.
3) Unusual accomplishment, 1Corinthians 9:24-28.
4) Supernatural greatness, Philippians 2:5-7
Consequences of indiscipline
1) Mediocrity or failure, Joshua 1:8. mediocrity is the outcome of indiscipline
2) Poverty, 10:4.
Whom and what do we pray for?
_For church growth Ezekiel 36:37, Act 6:4-7,
_Church growth is warfare not a fun fare Matthew 6:18
When we labor we are been rewarded.
International Youth Alive Convention 2018
02 08 2018 (3rd day)
– Opening prayer
– Praise and worship
What does it mean to be a world changer?
To become a world changer you must have a value for humanity.
It means to place a trial; it means to have the wisdom of Angels; it means to write inspiring songs to change life Matthew 5:15-16.
– Intercession prayers
Topic: Steps towards a world of exploits
Text: Deuteronomy 28:1
Those that walk, walks with common sense, but those that fly, fly by instruction.
Engaging the power of faith, Hebrew 11:32-34
It takes faith to work wonders in the kingdom, you never do wonder except true faith is working in you, Genesis 31:38-41, Exodus 7:1.
What is faith?
1. Faith is a mystery you cannot explain; it is mysterious in nature, 1Timothy 3:9.
2. Faith is a spiritual fact and not a feeling; faith is not connected to your head, Romans 10:10, but it is rooted in the heart, Hebrew 11:1, it is spiritual facts that give birth to faith.
3. Faith is spiritual force within us, which determines the happenings around us. The benefit of the outside is determined by the faith inside, Matthew 9:21-22.
4. Faith is a spiritual union of humanity into divinity thereby empowering one to accomplish supernatural exploits, John 14:12, Mark 10:27, Mark 9:23.
5. Faith is a now force and not a future force, Hebrew 11:1, if you leave your life to chance, you will never have charred.
6. Faith is been persuaded of the truth that prevailing circumstance not withstanding until the truth triumphs, Romans 4:20-21, faith is the absolute confidence in God and His word until his change comes.
7. Faith is the ability to take your rest in God, you cannot work in faith and be anxious, Daniel 17:18.
The value of faith
– Faith guarantees your victory in the battles of life, 1 John 5:4, faith is the way out from defeat to victory, faith is the key to all battles of life, 1Peter 5:8-9, Ephesians 6:16
– Faith guarantees speedy fulfillment of prophesy, Luke 1:45.
– Your faith moves the hands of God for divine perfection, 1kings 8:16.
– Faith establishes your active partnership with the invincible God thereby empowering you to do exploits, Hebrew 11:27.
– Faith is your vital link to divinity Psalm 24:7.
How do I engage the power of faith for delivery?
1. Posses an over-comers mentality Proverb 23:7, 1Corinthians 15:57, refuse to think failure, recognize that you are redeemed to be triumph, 2Corinthians 2:14, Romans 8:26-27.
2. Make God your absolute focus, psalm 62:5, Isaiah 16:1.
3. Practice the word, John 2:5, putting God word to work, 1Samuel 2:3
4. Make your declarations, Romans 10:10, 2Corinthians 14:13, Mark 11:23
(NB) Your victory in life is tied to your voice, Micah 6:1, never run with your giants and your mouth shut, keep speaking your victory, winning the war of words is vital.
To win the fight of faith, what you cannot declare cannot be cleared; if you don’t speak you cannot get to your peak.
Faith is a living force with unlimited capacity of growth, grow your faith and your doubt will die
Second sermon: Pastor David oyedepo Jr.
Topic: Engaging the power of diligence.
Text: Matthew 5:13.
No man can emerge a world changer without diligence, proverb 12:24, Proverb 22:29
There is no endowment that replaces the power of diligence, 1Corinthians 15:10
What is diligence?
Diligence refers to hard work, John 9:4.
Redemption is not an excuse or end of labor, but higher labor Hebrew 12:2.
Without labor faith is in vain.
Diligence is a requirement, without diligence you end up in frustration.
Diligence is the application of you to tax.
Why is diligence vital?
i. It takes diligence to obey God, Deuteronomy 28:1 obeying God is a labor
ii. It takes diligence to attain leadership, Proverb 12:24.
iii. It takes diligence to escape decaying, Ecclesiastes 10:18, it takes diligence to sustain endowment.
iv. It takes diligence to escape poverty, Proverb 24:31-34. Those who go ahead, work ahead.
v. It takes diligence to attain excellence, 1Corinthians 15:6-10
Dimension in which diligence is necessary
1. You must be spiritually diligence, you must be diligent in the word of God 1Timothy 5:17, Colossians 4:12, Rom 12:11-12.
Those who run from labor, runs from greatness, if you don’t love work you lose your worth.
2. You must be diligent in stewardship John 4:34-36, Matt 22:36-40, Psalm 63:8. The more you engage the more your capacity expands.
3. You must be diligent in your assignment 2peter 1:10, Zechariah 9:10.
4. Refuse to be benched, participate actively in class and make the right friends.
Enemies of diligence
1. The love of pleasure, you can’t love pleasure and take pressure Proverb 21:17
2. Evil association 1 Corinthians 15:33
3. Over concentration of past success.
Diligence is a choice and not a gift
To whom, and what to pray for
1. We are called to pray for world impact, 2 Thessalonians 1:3
2. We are called to pray for continuous revelation because eagles gather where there is fresh meals 6:19
3. As the word increases the disciples multiplies, Act 6:7
Teaching series: Pathways to the top most top.
Topic: Engaging the power of wisdom
Wisdom is, knowing what do and going ahead doing it, Joshua 6:1-20.
To get the miraculous, your must do the ridiculous.
Wisdom is doing what is required to acquire what you desire, John 2:1, Revelation5:12, I am a spirit being having a human experience.
Types of wisdom
1. James 3:15-17, Earthly wisdom Matthew 5:14.
2. Intellectual / sensual wisdom, James 3:15.
3. Devilish / occult wisdom.
4. Supernatural/ divine wisdom, James 3:17.
-It guarantees my access to the topmost top, Daniel 4:3, Daniel 2:45-47.
-It provokes creativity, exploit and success, proverb 8:12, Daniel 12:3.
-It is the generator of wealth, Proverb 3:13-16, Matthew 12:42.
-It is a guarantor of peace, 1corinthians 1:24, Matthew 9:39.
Channels of wisdom
1. The fear of the LORD, Proverb 9:10, Genesis 24:18, Psalm 111:10
2. Commitment to study the word of God, 2Timothy 3:15, whatever that keeps you from the word of God, keeps you from wisdom, Psalm 119:95-100.
3. Meditation: the act of thinking through the scripture in other to provide solutions to the things of life, John 8:1.
4. Hard felt prayer, James 1:6.
5. Keeping wise company, proverb 13:20.
6. Praise, 2Kings 3:15.
7. Observation, Proverb 6:6.
8. Soul winning, proverb 11:30.
9. Meekness, Daniel 4:30.
10. Importation, Deuteronomy 28:9, Ezekiel 2:2.
11. The Holy Spirit, Job 32:8.
12. The love of God, 1Kings 3:3-9.
Evening service 7:00pm – 10:00pm
– Opening prayer.
– Praise and worship.
– Psalm 105:18, Isaiah 60:3.
– Intercession prayers.
– Offering / choir ministration – more of you.
– Isaiah 2:1.
Sermon by: Pastor David Oyedepo Jr
Topic: Engaging the power of discipline.
Text: Daniel 11:32, 1Corinthians 2:9, Romans 8:19-21.
– Until you meet certain conditions, you cannot find out what God has for you.
– Virtues to require vision is discipline
What is discipline?
1) Discipline is the soul of an army, it brings esteem to all.
2) Discipline is subjecting oneself to rules and commandments, 1Corinthians 9:27, Joshua 11.15, Joshua 21:45.
3) Discipline your time, psalm 90:12.
4) Discipline your relationship, Proverb 13:20.
5) Discipline your resources, Proverb 21:20.
How do I have a disciplined life?
1. Make a decision from discipline life, until you take a decision you cannot change position.
2. Be clear and focused, Matthew 6:22 you must decide what to display.
3. Seek the empowerment of your will, Romans 7:18-19, Romans 8:2.
4. Be accountable, Luke 2:51-52.
-Praise and worship
Bishop David Oyedepo: Only changed people can change their world, Galatians 6:7.
Nothing good delivered without a desire.
Nothing great drops on people but people steps into greatness
The seed of Abraham don’t do what they like, but what they are commanded, Proverb 24:10
__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ______
international youth convention 2018
02 08 2018 (3rd day)
Covenant hour, 5:30am – 6:30am
-Praise and worship.
Topic: praying for others brings favor unto us.
Text: Psalm 102:15-16.
Praying for others is a supernatural seed that guarantees harvest, Genesis 8:22.
Whatever you don’t document must be decimated, Luke 2:48, Isaiah 2:2, what you cannot define, you cannot find.
Teaching series: Pathways to the top most top
Top is the highest position, it is the place of promise, Matthew 5:14-16, 1Corinthians 13:9-12, Philippians 2:9, Deuteronomy 28:1.
There is no success without strategies. If you want to become outstanding, you must stand out for your life.
_______ ________ ________ ________ _________ ________
Topic: Engaging the power of spirituality.
Text: John 6:15-16, Luke 2:40.
By: pastor Salem M.
What is spirituality?
Spirituality is operating in the class of God, John 4:24.
You don’t change class by changing your clothes, but you change your class by changing your relationship Genesis 5:24, Romans 8:19, Matthew 5:13.
Spirituality is pleasing God, working in obedient Genesis 12:47, the position is not for the best but for the blessed.
Spirituality is walking in the fear of God.
Spirituality is reaction about transaction, Job 1:3.
Spirituality means to be sensitive to the life of the holiness, Galatians 5:3, Joshua 3:3-4, Genesis 1:22. Your rising is in your resemblance with God.
Benefits of spirituality
Spirituality is for authority
Secure our destiny, Job 42:10
It is fountain of God’s wisdom, Proverb 13:20, Luke 2:40, deep spirituality lead to high intellectual.
How to develop spirituality?
It makes our opportunity.
It links us up with grace, 1Corinthians 13:10.
1. Prayer and fasting Acts 4:29-33, Jude 1:20, Isaiah 58:6. Prayer sanitizes us Luke 9:29.
Prayer validates our calling, Luke 3:22.
Prayer enhances our output, Hebrew 4:16
2. Word study: To be spiritual means to be scriptural, John 6:63, Ezekiel 2:2, if you are not worded, you will be grounded.
3. Engage in praises and worship.
4. Depart from iniquity, James 4:7-9, 1Timothy 4:4-8.