SHILOH 2019 DAY 3 – Encounter Night (Evening Session) 5th December, 2019”.
With the host Bishop David Oyedepo ministering from Faith Tabernacle, headquarter of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners’ Chapel, Canaanland Ota, Nigeria.
File size: 113MB
SHILOH 2019 DAY 2 – Encounter Night 4th December, 2019”.
With the host Bishop David Oyedepo ministering from Faith Tabernacle, headquarter of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners’ Chapel, Canaanland Ota, Nigeria.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: SHILOH 2019 BREAKING LIMITS DAY 3 HOUR OF VISITATION DECEMBER 5
Hour of Visitation. download SHILOH 2019 DAY 3 – breaking limits (Morning Session) 5th December, 2019”.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: SHILOH 2019 BREAKING LIMITS DAY-2- HOUR OF VISITATION MP3
Hour of Visitation. download SHILOH 2019 DAY 2 – Hour of Visitation (Morning Session) 5th December, 2019”.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:SHILOH 2019 ENCOUNTER NIGHT-3RD DECEMBER BREAKING LIMITS
SHILOH 2019 DAY 1 – Opening Service (Encounter Night) – Tuesday 3rd December, 2019”. With the host Bishop David Oyedepo
YOU MIGHT LIKE: International Youth Alive Convention 2018
The power of God was present to heal and deliver in tonight’s communion service.
As God’s servant Pastor Israel Olajumoke was ministering the word of God, the power of God was released in the midst of God’s people.
Immediately after partaking of the communion, the power of God arrested Mr. Michael Sanusi from Osun state who began to manifest under the weight of the power of God.
Suddenly the first set of three keys were vomited from his mouth and shortly after the second set of three keys and one ring emerged from his body and fell on the floor for all to see.
God’s servant ministered to him and he was delivered from strange forces that were working through him.
On interviewing him after the service, Mr. Michael Sanusi confessed that he was in service this evening on a mission to take 8 souls Mr Michael stated that from the age of 4 when his parents died, a woman took him to his grandfather who was an herbalist.
His grandfather later took him and dedicated him to the river Niger and ever since then he has been operating from the water and air.
He said he was sent to visit any living Faith Church branch in bayelsa state last Sunday during the covenant day of exemption service but could not enter because a force stopped him so he hung on the roof of the church.
Then during tonight midweek service he was watching people entering the church and decided to enter with them and sat in the second row in front..
Thereafter he partake in the communion and the power of God hit him.
He said the keys and the ring that emanated from his body are the mysterious powers that he uses for his various missions and operations in clubs and churches.
He stated that all the while he was manifesting during the prayers a young man in white apparel had placed his hand on his head and he could not resist that power that had arrested him.
Mr Michael who admitted that he mysteriously appeared in bayelsa said he Didn’t have any place to stay and does not know anybody.
To the glory of God Mr Michael was delivered from the oppression and possession of the devil and surrendered his life to Christ to God be all the glory.
##Winnerschapelkpansia## ##Instant Deliverance ##
Easter camp 2019
Venue: National metallurgic Institute Onitsha
Date: Thursday 18 – Monday 22 April 2019
Thursday arrival and registration
Dominion choir praise and worship
Dominion choir high praise
Topic: Understanding the fear of the Lord
By: pastor Matthew Daniels
what is Dominion?
that is been in control of life affairs. Daniel 1:17 – 21.
Destined :- is what is bound to happen
* Every one born is destined for dominion, but we need the fear of the Lord to access that dominion 2 Timothy 2:19 – 21, 1 Corinthians 3:11.
what does it mean to fear the Lord?
1. it means absolute hatred for evil. Proverb 16:5
2. it means to have respect for God
3. it means to love righteousness
4. it means to love God. Psalm 10:11
* The fear of God keeps one in his place of dominion.
* those who fear God are not afraid of death. Job 1:1 – 3
* all you need to do is to walk in the fear of God
* the fear of Lord guides one into his greatness. 2 Corinthians 4:14, 1 Thessalonians 2:10, Psalm 45:6 – 7.
Praises and worship
Dominion choir high praise
* Prayer is a life wire of every growing church
Topic: Prayer a life wire
Text: Ephesians 3:10, James 1:7.
* Wisdom is required in our prayer life
* Kingdom advancement prayer is Gods wisdom for sustaining the church
* Church growth stops where prayer stops.
Morning session 8am – 12pm
Opening Prayer —-
Dominion choir ministration —-
Prayer points —-
TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF SERVANT-HOOD FOR DOMINION
TEXT: Isaiah 42:1-3
Reference: Matthew 6:33, 1 Samuel 16:11 and 35, psalm 89:20.
Dominion means to have influence over things around you.
Servant hood is platform for dominion (gateway)
Until you stoop to serve you can’t rise to shine.
Every genuine servant doesn’t fight for position, but looks for opportunity to serve.
Every great leader has their root in servant hood (e.g.) Joshua 1:1, Moses Number 11:28.
We are called to serve men not to worship them. psalm 78:70
Do not let your promotion effect your duty call
When the spirit of God is in a man’s life
1. He serves without striving
2. It destroys self glory
3. It destroys weariness. Isaiah 42:4
4. It makes him to serve with delight and excitement. Psalm 40:8
5. It enables him to serve God joyfully
• Serving God truly will give you honor money can’t buy
6. It gives you divine health. Exodus 23:25
Dominion choir ministration
TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE DOMINION POWER OF FAITH
Faith is what makes situation around you to bow to you. 1 Corinthians 13:13
To him that believes nothing is impossible. Luke 1:45
Dominion is ruling and reigning
What is Faith?
1. Faith is an action trigger force. 1 Samuel 1:19
2. It is doing something because you believe Hebrews. 11:1
3. It is a mystery because everything answers to it. John 3:8, Romans 10:17
*Your faith comes through hearing of the word of God
Where does faith draw its dominion power from?
• Faith secures divine intervention. Mark 10:47,52, Hebrews 11:29
• You can’t walk in dominion without faith. Ephesians 6:16
• Faith connects us to integrity Hebrews 11:27, Hebrews 10:435
• He that is born of God overcomes the world. John 5:4
Workshop — business class 1pm – 3pm
TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH
There is a big difference between increment and break through
(E.g) If you been given 100 thousand it’s an increment, 100 million is a break through
* For you to have breakthrough you must cultivate the heart beat.
Business break through comes through relevant knowledge, it requires battles.
Three personalities in business
God, you, Business
What is Gods role: you must acknowledge His place
Proverb 3:5-6 as the owner of the business
The business: you must pay your tithes; your business must be a plus to God’s kingdom
See your self as the caretaker of the business and God as the true owner
“Destroy your ego”
*Improve your skills every day in your business
Praying and fasting is good but you must improve your skills.
* You must lead by example
* Business must be regarded and respected
if a man is diligent in his work he will stand before Kings.
* Hour of prayers 3pm – 4pm
7pm – 10pm
* Opening prayer
* praises 7pm – 7:20pm
first Bible reading: 2 Chronicles 27:1- end, Zephaniah 3:17
Topic: Understanding the Dominion power of fasting and prayer.
Text: Isaiah 58:6-8 and 14.
√ Not knowing the right thing to do is the beginning of frustration Hosea 4:6
√ The quality of life you live is based on the quality of understanding you have.
What is Dominion?
1) Is to be in control of the affairs of ones life. Genesis 1:25-26, John 6:5-6.
2) Dominion is having it the way you want it. Matthew 8:8-10, proverb 23:18.
3) Dominion is been in command, Daniel 6:3, Daniel 1:17-20.
4) Dominion is having authority from on high to reign in life. Mark 11:28, Revelation 4:9-10.
* For your life not to end in question mark you need to fast and pray. Matthew 17:20.
* For you not to be last you must Last in the alter of prayer and fasting. John 18:25.
What must I do to enjoy the benefits of fasting and prayer?
1) you must engage with all your heart “you must prepare your heart”.
* if you are not dominant then you end up a dummy
2) You must remind God His words. Isaiah 43:26.
3) You must come with assurance of faith.
Dominion choir ministration
Joel group (Drama)
Topic: Understanding the Dominion power of wisdom
Text: Proverb 4:7
* Dominion can’t come with out wisdom
what is wisdom
* taking responsibility of your life
* wisdom is all about getting things done in the right way
* it is the ability to bring solution to every difficult matter.
* it is knowing the right way to take and taking it.
* it is taking the word of God and applying it to the issues of life. James 3:15.
1) it will put you above all circumstances of life.
2) it is the power to dominate.
3) it makes you a solution provider.
4) it is for creativity.
How can I acquire this wisdom from above.
1. Through the help of the holy Spirit.
2. You must study the word of God.
3. Through the active fear of God.
4. Through the love of God. Daniel 12:3
5. Through meditation. Isaiah 1:18
6. Ability to create a feature for your future through the word of God.
Saturday 20-04-2019 covenant hour of prayer
5:30am – 6:30am
Topic: Engaging the life wire which is prayer.
Text: 2 Corinthians 4:4.
* you must be on the go for Christ
* for you to be on the go for Christ you must be prayerful
prayers makes people, prepares them and establish them for Christ. Colossians 4:12,
Opening prayer 8am – 8:10am
Dominion choir ministration: praises and worship 8:10 – 8:25
Topic: Understanding the Dominion power of diligence.
Text: proverb 22:29
Reference: Hebrew 12:2, Luke 19:13 – 14
* Dominion is not high workers but for hard workers.
* Those that profess Dominion earn high places
* There is dignity in labor
For you to reign as king, you must cultivate diligence. proverb 12:24, John 4:34
Abraham is a hard worker. Genesis 13:1
√ Where others sees and end diligent man sees a bend
What is diligence?
√ It is the right work
* the end point of diligence is proof
* it is not just hard work. psalm 127:1 – 7
* it is not just smart work. Ecclesiastes 9:11
No matter how you try on the wrong lane it can never take you to the right lane.
1. Vision. Ecclesiastes 10:15
You cannot doubt what you see, but you can doubt what you hear. Revelation 3:8.
2. Have and understanding mind. proverb 24:10 and 33 – 34.
The solution is redemption
Topic: Understanding the Dominion power of spiritual dedication.
Text: Philippians 1:21
By: Pastor Regis Isaac Orjiakor.
Reference: 1 Corinthians 9:15 – 19, Matthew 4:19, Genesis 12:2, Genesis 11:10 – 11, Isaiah 51:1 – 2, Romans 8:35.
Dedication is serving God with out reservation. John 12:24 – 26.
* any seed that is not planted can not flourish
* many Christian are living a colorless life
* sow your life as a seed to God, you will reap what you don’t expect.
Dominion choir ministration
Topic: Understanding the Dominion power of discipline.
Text: Romans 5:17, Ecclesiastes 10:5 – 7.
By: pastor Samuel savior.
Reference: 2 Timothy 2:3 – 5.
Even though dominion is your heritage, you must strive for it lawfully.
Discipline means, learning a new good life. Galatians 6:7 – 8.
Indiscipline is postponing what you suppose to do now. Ephesians 5:16.
All good things has limit
Indiscipline is extremist doing something beyond limit
E.g of an indiscipline man is Samson.
1. Discipline possesses a sense of mission in the pursuit of life. 1 Corinthians 9:17.
2. disciplined man has boundaries.
3. a disciplined man operates as commanded, not as commended. Daniel 1:8.
4. discipline is walking away from temporary pleasure. Romans 4:14
How do I develop a disciplined lifestyle?
1. make a decision for your life
2. pray and seek God’s empowerment
3. have a clear focus; define your goal. Romans 12:2.
4. renew your mind. 1 Corinthians 9:27.
Workshop Saturday Business class. 1:25 pm – 3pm
Topic: Understanding business.
Text: 3 John 1:1 – 3.
As a Christian you need to have perspectives in business.
God himself is the original owner of the business. Genesis 1:28, God’s plan for us in business is that we may prosper.
The factor of doing business
1. to be fruitful, that is to be productive.
2. to multiply to reproduce.
3. to replenish _to distribute
No matter how good your goods are you must distribute it for people to buy it.
4. subdue_ to control the market
* Dominion is a result you can’t pursue it
Nothing defines destiny like our mentality. Proverb 23:7
Why is the mind important for breakthrough?
Mind is the seed of thought in a man’s life
How do you renew your mind for breakthrough in life?
1. exploit in life is personal responsibility
(how you see things and handle them)
2. the new birth (you must be born again)
it infuses new life. Hebrew 8:10
3. seed of faith offering. Hebrew 8:1 – 4.
* it is scriptural for temptation to come but not scriptural for them to defeat you*
4. first fruit offering. proverb 3:9, Leviticus 23:10, Romans 11:16.
5. by learning new ideas. Daniel 9:2, when you stop reading your Bible you start dying.
Saturday 20 04 2019 Night session.
Opening prayer started 7pm
Dominion choir, praises and worship
Topic: Understanding the kingdom priority lifestyle.
Text: Matthew 6:33
√ it is pursuit that makes you to posses
√ what you gain when you live a kingdom priority lifestyle is power
1. Dominion is been in charge or in control
2. Dominion is having the ability to control your enemies
3. Dominion is having it the way you want it any where any day. John 2:9
4. the first gift of God to man was dominion. Genesis 2:19 – 20, Matthew 14:29, Matthew 14:19
When the Dominion power is in you, you do everything with out struggle (Noah has no carpentry background but built the ark).
Kingdom priority lifestyle
1. Praying kingdom advancement prayer
2. salvation gives you dominion, but kingdom priority lifestyle makes you a commander. Daniel 6:10, Hebrew 4:16.
3. a man of soul winning is a man of signs and wonders. mark 16:20.
special numbers, drama, testimonies, offering etc
Dominion choir ministration 8:45pm – 8:50pm
Topic: Understanding dominion power of divine direction.
Text: Isaiah 10:48
Reference: Isaiah 48:17.
The greatest you have in life is the personality of the holy Spirit. Acts 2:41, Acts 4:13.
* Until you lean on God you will continue in frustration in life.
* Dominion is not in the way, but it is the way. Job 33:16, Jeremiah 6:16.
* Until you adopt His way you are in the middle of no where.
* Ability to believe God is what makes you to be ahead. Romans 8:28, Genesis 17:1.
psalm 34:19 many are the affliction of the righteous.
* Be careful of how you receive help from men. psalm 121:1 – 2, psalm 60:1.
√ you can’t use men’s opinion to fight the devil
Dominion is not discussion to obedience. Isaiah 29:11
* we work in the energy of God
* we do the things that only divinity can accomplish through humanity. Exodus 23:20
* God empowers us for dominion Luke 6:12 – 13
Sunday 21 04 2019
Service started 8am
Dominion choir ministration
first Bible reading Luke 24:1, 8:23 and 25
second Bible reading Matthew 27:50 – 52
Varieties_ special numbers, poet, drama
Offering with Dominion choir ministration.
Topic: Unveiling the power of His resurrection.
Text: Philippians 3:10
Reference: Romans 8:11
What resurrected Jesus from the grave?
1. it is the mighty power of God that resurrected Jesus from the grave.
* You are not redeemed to be reduced.
2. it is the power that keeps Jesus at the right hand of God. Ephesians 1:20.
3. it is the power that empowers Jesus to be above principalities and powers. Ephesians 1:19
Three things after salvation
Responsibility, Right and Privilege.
1 Corinthians 15:14, 15:41 – 42
* Resurrection power cannot leave you the same level you are before.
* Resurrection power enables us to conquer
* It brings men from captivity to liberty. John 8:32.
* It heals your mortal body
* It takes us from poverty to prosperity
* Takes us from death to life. Hebrew 2:14 – 15
* It takes you from slavery to dominion
√ slavery is mentality.
spiritual bondage is the greatest bondage
√ Dominion is experience
√ Dominion is not free.
Topic: Understanding the biblical forces of business breakthrough.
In business all we need is
1. Knowledge:- it is the gap between the poor and the rich. Joshua 1:8
Knowledge is the differential power between breakthrough and breakdown
2. Every God giving business is a big venture. Ephesians 6:16.
3. The force of wisdom: it makes you one step ahead of your enemy. Matthew 7:24 -27, proverb 3:9 – 10.
* The law of cause and effect*
_Force of diligence
_Force of integrity. proverb 22:1. it speaks for you even in your absence (Jacob was a man of integrity).
_Force of divine direction:- in anything you are doing in life as business you need a divine direction.
_Force of excellence. Daniel 6:3.
UPCOMING REDEEMED HOLY GHOST SERVICE
Night session started 7pm
Dominion choir praises and worship
Topic: Walking in financial dominion
Text: Revelation 5:9.
financial dominion is to be in control money. John 6:5, psalm 35:27, Deuteronomy 8:18 you shall remember the Lord your God who gives you the power to make wealth, psalm 89:34.
* For you to have financial dominion you must enter into covenant with God.
Philippians 4:15 – 18, Lamentations 3:27
* you are ordained to reign financially. psalm 110:1 – 2, Jeremiah 30:20 – 21, proverb 22:17
* Sacrifice is the key to financial dominion. psalm 126:2.
√ you can give without love, but you cannot love without giving
√ the spirit of God is the spirit of giving. Matthew 19:17 – 22.
Offering and Dominion choir ministration.
Impartation service 22 04 2019 Monday
Dominion choir ministration praises and worship
Offering and choir ministration
* The secret of impartation is expectation
Text: psalm 10:1 – 3
By: Bishop David Oyedepo
Reference: Micah 4:1 – 2, Daniel 7:27, psalm 87:5 – 7.
Dominion is reigning in life with Christ.
* walking in the light of the word of God. Isaiah 60:1 – 2 and 8, Psalm 115, John 12:35 work when you have the light.
* Psalm 45:3 – 4 guide thy sword.
* It takes characters to succeed in life. Isaiah 45:1 – 3, Joel 2:1 – 8.
* when you walk in the light of the word of God, you are indestructible.
In all your ways acknowledge God. proverb 3:5 – 6.
* value divine direction Jeremiah 29:11, I was in the spirit on the Lord’s day. Revelation 1:10.
* many fills like the needs nobody to direct them thereby leading themselves out of the will of God. Isaiah 48.
* may you never find yourself where the Lord didn’t lead you to
* there is no great man anywhere it is the backing of God that makes man great. Isaiah 58:11 the Lord shall guide you continually.
* if you can’t hear you can’t be guided. John 5:30
* you can’t lack what you give, but you can lack what you keep
* Jesus our perfect example is dominion personified
* Revelation 4:5 Jesus is the carrier of the seven spirits of God
* by the power of God we are empowered us to rule on earth
Psalm 63:2, Mark 2:19 – 20.
*any person that doesn’t fast cannot have full dominion in life. Mark 6:2
_ the spirit of understanding. Luke 2:47
*Every child of God carries something more than Solomon’s (the word of God which is the spirit of counsel) John 8:8 – 9, proverb 24:6,
_ The spirit of might
Psalm 107:35 No feeble
Daniel 11:32 They that know there God
_ The spirit of knowledge. John 7:45 – 46
_ The spirit of the fear of the Lord. John 8:29 and 46
_ The spirit of the fear of the Lord. John 8:25 and 46, Romans 1:4, Psalm 25:14.
* In the secret of God lies the star of every believer. John 14:12, Romans 8:12.
* Every thing has its foundation in your salvation. Ephesians 2:6, Ephesians 5:8.
Destined for dominion
YOU MIGHT LIKEInternational Youth Alive Convention 2018
Gen. 1:14. Isaiah 30:21. Eph.4:13. Isaiah 60:1-2, 22, Eccl.11:7. Dan. 9:2. Matt. 6:33. Psalm 36:9 Anything you pursue with common sense will only give common result.
There is nothing I need that is not in where I live. Value for knowledge will keep enlarging your dominion. Prov.10:22. Anything you do to make life of others better is a plus to your life.
Get committed to being a blessing and you will never run out of blessing. Spirits of dominion in the Old Testament
1. Moses laid his hand on Joshua. Deut.34:9.
The spirit of dominion on Moses was imparted upon Joshua.
Dominion is about having it the way you want it always.
It’s about dominating the affairs of your life.
2. Elijah 2Kings 1:10-13. Zach. 2:5
The dominating spirit of Elijah landed on Elisha. 2 Kings 2:15.
3. Caleb, Num.14:24, 14:10-11.
The spirit of dominion makes you to dare the undo-able.
The most responsible organization on earth is the churches. Isaiah 9:6.
Christ is the spirit of dominion. Rom. 8:9-11.
Spirit of Christ in the New Testament 1 Peter 4:10-11. Isaiah 42:1-4 John 5:21-22.
The spirits of dominion and truth over lies Isaiah 45:1-3 Isaiah 61:1-3; Luke 4:18. Isaiah 63:4. Psalm 105:15.
The main avenue for this Impartation is the word. John 6:63. Ezik2:2.
The spirit of love is of dominion. 1John 4:16-17; John 14:9; John 11:17; John 3:16; 1 Kings 4:34.
John 10:18; 2Cor.8:3, John 6:5.
Every giving life is a blessed and an abundant life. Eph. 3:18-19, Psalm 66:7.
As you grow in love, your dominion level keeps rising.
Sacrificial giving guarantees the meeting of all your needs, including what money cannot buy.
Philip.4:15-19, Psalm 20:2-3, Job 1:10; Psalm 41:1-3.
Helping the needy is a life insurance with God. Psalm 112:2-3, 9. Eccl.3:4
The spirit of Christ is of obedience and of dominion. John 5:23; 8:29 Ezik.36:37.
Spirit of Christ is of faith. Mark 9:23; John 11:40; Heb.11:33.
Jesus is the carrier of the seven spirits of God. Isaiah 11:2; Rev 3:1, 4:5, 5:6. Age doesn’t matter; not too small nor too old to be imparted with the spirit of Christ. Josh. 14:12. Isaiah 11:6.
The spirit of Christ is the sport of light. Isaiah 11:3; John 8:12; John 9:5, 12:35-36, 1:1-14.
We rule by light Gen. 1:14-16; Isaiah 60:1, 22. Light knows what to do. John 6:6.
The spirit of Christ is of servant hood. Philip. 2:5-7, Luke 22:24-26. Constantly working for the advancement of the kingdom of God Ex.23:25
Jesus came to fulfill scripture from Genesis to revelation. Matt.5:17, Gen.1:26; Mal.3:6. Rev. 5:9-10 and Gen. 1:26 shall be established in 2019 as our year of dominion.
It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful. Dan. 3:18, 27.
Year 2019, I Have Dominion. It has to be personalized. Acts 3:6 Your mantle is a seed of exemption from evil. The mantle is not for blowing nose, it’s for blowing the devil.
RELATED ARTICLE:(wisdom) SHILOH 2018 DAY 4 Friday – 7th December, 2018
(wisdom)Message 1: 7:25am-7:55am
Unveiling the Dominion Power of Love
– Pastor Faith Oyedepo
● Walking in the fullness of love is walking in the fullness of God. 1John 4:16-18, every lover of God is a star in the making.
● walking in love empowers us to command dominion. 1Cor.2:9, Eph.3:17.
● Love makes a believer indestructible. Dan. 3:27. When Christ’s love fills our lives, of put selfishness to a run.
● Love provokes supernatural breakthrough. 1Cor. 2:9. It’s your heartbeat for God is what determines your beat on earth.
The best use of life is love, and the best time to love is now.
Praise Prelude to Message 2.
Message 2: 8:05am-8:46am
– Bishop David Abioye
Heb. 6:12-15. Followers mean imitators.
Isaiah 51:1-3. Jer.6:16-17
Follower-ship is a divine principle ordained and commanded by our Father.
It is a process for preparing us for what has prepared for us.
Those who followed well always end well.
Effective leaders are made by successful Follower-ship.
Follower-ship is Gods wisdom foe riding on the wings of those who have gone ahead of us.
God gave you destiny and also gave you helpers that will help you fulfill your destiny.
A seed cannot grow itself; it needs fertile soil to nurture it to maturity.
All humans are imitators, It is imitation that brings about originality; Don’t despise imitation.
Follower-ship is actually practicing to become what God has in plan for you. Who you follow determines where you reach, the company you make determines your accomplishment.
When you follow a blessed man, the excess he cannot finish flows to you. Gen. 13:5
Beware where you pitch you tent. If sinners entice you, don’t follow. Gen. 13:12-13.
The seed of dominion is very precious, be careful of the soil it is planted. You will be held accountable for the relationship you keep.
To love all is a mandate but to relate with any is a choice.
1. To inspire you to see. 2Chr. 26:3. You cannot prosper under a man who teaches poverty. You easily catch vision when you are under a visionary.
2. To Guide and Instruct us on the way to go . To nurture us Jer. 6:16 It requires you to have a vision, it requires more than you to catch vision. In the midst of councilors, they are fulfilled. You have a projector you need a councilor.
3. Graces us to obtain required result Philip. 1:7. there are custodians of grace. Our spiritual fathers draws grace from the source so as to serve those who are weak to access it (those who cannot collect the level of grace).
4. To enable us become what God has ordained for us.
5. So that we can be imparted with the same spirit Matt. 4:19. 2Kings 2:14-15, Acts 4:13. You can be a dummy, just follow the right person. Mark 3:14.
6. To grants us access to their kind of honor overflows from who you follow. John 12:26; Num.27:15-20. Honor
How to Know Who to Follow:
● Who you follow must also be a follower of Christ. 1Cor.11:1. He leads you to God.
● The person must be a follower of biblical principles. He refers you to the scriptures. Heb.13:7. Follow only the teacher that is teaching the Word.
● Follow a man of faith. Heb.13:7, 6:12.
How to Make the Most of Follower-ship
● Identify the prophet, the spiritual father who has overwhelming proofs.
● Hear him always either by direct contact, through books, messages, etc. Ezekiel 2:2. We become like the people we listen to.
● Follow keenly and observe those younger following. Prov. 20:12, Luke2:46
● Diligently apply what you are wearing. Not in size but in similarity. Both (you and who you follow) achieve the same results but at different sizes.
Warning: Satan may want to show you the weak side of your prophet or father. Any time Satan wants you to crash, he will show you that something is wrong somewhere.
Prelude to Message 3: 8:: 58am-9:00am
– Pastor John Adelekan Message 3 : 9:00am-9:39am
Pastor David Oyedepo
Every child of God is ordained by God a child of dominion. Dan. 7:27. we are ordained to be seated in dominion. Eph.2:5-6; 1:20-21, Psalm 110:1.
This dominion, although provided for all that are save, it is not necessary the experience of all. Heb.2:8. This is because there are vital scriptural conditions for the dominion to be delivered.
Wisdom is a fundamental requirement for dominion. Prov.8:15-16.
There are four types of wisdom. James 3:15-17.
● Earthly wisdom, Common sense: It is what you don’t have to struggle to get. It can only give birth to common result.
● Sensual/Intellectual wisdom, Rigorous engagement in the process of learning
● Devilish or diabolical wisdom, seeking to rose by the manipulation of hell.
● Heavenly wisdom, whatsoever is above is above all.
What is Wisdom from Above?
Matt. 7:24-27. Putting Gods word to work. Psalm 119:105. Wisdom is knowing what to do, say, go and doing, saying and doing them.
● Joseph Gen.41:38-44. You don’t need to elect a wise man, wisdom selects him. Wisdom makes you to be needed, not just tolerated.
● Daniel you continue to remain relevant with wisdom. The power of wisdom is continuous. Dan. 1:17-20. By reason of wisdom, ruler-ship was cheaply handed over. Dan. 6:1-3.
● Solomon With wisdom, Solomon didn’t have to fight battles. 1Kings 3:15; 1Kings 4:29-34, A man of answers is a man to be feared.
● Paul 1Cor.15:1-10. You can’t talk the gospel without talking Paul, the apostle. 2Peter 3:15-16
How to engage the wisdom of God for Dominion:
● Engage the altar of prayer in faith. James 1:5-8. Wisdom is available to those that ask in faith. God will not refuse a man that ask in faith. Jer. 33:3. Solomon contacted wisdom through prayer. 1 Kings 3:3
● Be committed to searching and meditating on scriptures. 2Timothy 3:15, Psalm 119:97-100. If you want to grow higher on wisdom, be rooted in revelation. Philip. 4:8. The light you gather from His word is what guides you life.
● Engage the help of the Holy Spirit. Isaiah 11:2-3. Eph.1:17. Tap into the spirit of wisdom. The Holy Ghost is a fountain of answers.
● Engage the ministry of God-ordained teachers. Isaiah 30:30-31. 2Chr. 26:2.
● Confronts situation with the consciousness that you carry the mind of Christ in you. 1Cor. 2:16
Prelude to Message 4: 9:54am-9:58am Paul.
It’s possible to be in attendance and not be imparted. Availability does not guarantee impartiality. It is possible to hear sound and not hear any word. John 12:28-29.
Message 4: 9:58am-
Unveiling the Dominion Power of Dedication
Bishop David Oyedepo
Every child of God is a spiritual seed. No matter how good, until a seed is dedicated to the earth, it will abide alone. John 12:24. Its actual value is being planted in God. Gal. 3:29.
Dedication to God and to the advancement of His kingdom is a personal decision. John 10:18. The power to be dedicated is available with you but the choice is for you to make dedication is at the root of dominion.
Mark 4:30-33, 82.
Dedication is a deadly commitment to God and to the advancement of His kingdom on earth.
Those who are genuinely sold out to God today will stand out tomorrow, God is not gaining anything from your dedication; you are the one that needs Him.
Any child of God can choose to be dedicated. It doesn’t matter what he does, he will stand out. The seed cannot do without the soil. The day your dedication stops is the day your frustration begins. Col. 3:3.
Of all the spiritual forces of dominion are living forces and everything living grows.
Thank God for prayers; you can’t pray a seed into an harvest, It has to be sown you don’t know your true worth until you are fully dedicated to God.
Heb.6:12. Don’t look for explanations, look for manifestation. When our lives become a true seed planted unto God and His kingdom advancement, our lives blossom supernaturally.
At the root of dedication is love; and at the root of dedication is dominion, from love to dedication, from dedication to dominion. Rom. 8:35-38, Acts 19:15, 2Cor. 6:2, 1Cor.3:11, Gal. 2:20, 1Cor. 9:16
Love without proves is fake. The Bible requires that we prove the sincerity of our love. 2Cor. 8:8; 1John 3:17-18
Validation of the sincerity of our love for God: 1. John 21:17; John 10:16.
1. Number one proof of you love for God is the love for lost souls. When you’re in love, you have natural delight to see souls saved. Jesus came primarily for the salvation of our souls. Matt. 1:21.
2. If you love Him, you will love His word. Psalm 119:97, 1Sam. 13:14.
3. If you love Him, you will love His house. Being in fellowship is a way of life. Use where God has put you to preach the gospel. Luke 14:22-23. 4.
4. If you love God, you will love people. 1John 4:20-21. When you’re dwelling in love, you’re dwelling in God.
5. If you love God, you will give to his kingdom, every true love is a giver, Mart. 25:49. Job 29:13.
DAY 4: Night of Encounter
Unveiling the Dominion Power of the altar of Sacrifice
– Bishop David Oyedepo
Abraham. Gen. 22:1-18. God does not do anything without “because”. Until you pass the “because” test, certain things will not happen.
Solomon. 1Kings 3:5-13; 4:34; 10:8
The altar of sacrifice is an altar of turnaround, altar of dominion. 1Kings 10:5.
The altar of sacrifice is not a church ritual; it’s a covenant platform for turnaround.
Psalm 126:1-6. Tearful seed is what is called sacrifice.
God has reserved heavy financial resources (silver and gold) for the end-time (latter) church. Hag. 2:4-9.
Heavy prosperity will be channeled to the church to actualize Matt. 24:14. Zach. 1:17. Only people with covenant mentality shall be entrusted with this prosperity. Matt. 10:27; Eccl. 9:16.
Anybody that does not mind kingdom advancement and covenant practice is not among. Hag.1:8-9.
What you stack up does not have value to you; what you give out has. You must discharge to the level of God’s blessing upon your life. An elephant’s excreta is the size of a cow. God knows the level of everybody.
2Cor. 9:7. That’s how to be a partaker of heavy financial resources available for the end-time church. It’s about cost, it is not about volume.
Luke 16:11 be a covenant responsible child of God. Let giving be a delight. Let helping the poor be a thing of delight. Malachi 3:16, 4:1.
Prov.22:7. The end-time church is ordained a ruling church. A ruling church must be a rich church. Psalm 110:1-3.
1Chr.29:3-4. Matt. 6:30, 33.
Continuous giving makes wealthy, every commandment of the scripture commands continuity.
Aversion of curses is one of the blessings of sacrifice. Gen. 8:21. The curse on mankind was averted on the altar of sacrifice. 2Sam.24:25. It is the altar of deliverance from plagues. Psalm 66:12.
What is on the altar of sacrifice? The turning of captivities, Psalm 126:1. That is what to expect on the altar of sacrifice.
The altar of sacrifice is the altar of financial dominion. Isaiah 51:1-3. The dominion of the end-time church will not be complete without financial dominion.
RELATED ARTICLE:( DISCIPLINE )SHILOH 2018 DAY 3 SATURDAY – 8th December
1 John 5:14-15.
3 John 2, Matt 8:1-2.
Message 1: 7:20am-7:55am
Unveiling the Dominion Power of Discipline
Gen. 3:14-17, Heb.2:8-11. Eph 2:5, 21.
The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of peace. Matt. 16:19.
It’s a requirement for ruler-ship.Eccl 10:6-7, 17.
1.Self-control. Prov. 25:28. You are either controlling yourself or you’re been controlled.
Conducting yourself in the right way
2.Self-restraint. 1 Cor 9:27.
3.Self-command. 1 Cor. 9:25, Dan. 1:8.
Discipline simply refers to careful living. Living within constraint, under control and under command Philip 4:5
Description of Discipline
● leaving the permitted and committing to the expedient, 1 Cor 6:12.
This is the necessity that should drive our actions. Write things at wrong time are what often delay destiny; not necessarily wrong things Psalm 127:1.
Everything that God permits requires timing.
● Living the lawful and committing to the profitable, 1Cor 10:23 It is the profitable that puts you in the place of dominion.
● It is leaving the convenient and committing to the commanded.
You cannot be a commander until you are under commandment. 1Cor.9:27.
A life of discipline is a life of ruler-ship.
Temperance Having a discipline life is a gift, and therefore you have to cultivated. You cultivate or develop discipline.
1.Subjecting yourself to authority. Matt.8:9, Philip 2:5-11. Jesus was equal to God but made himself of no reputation; Until you commit yourself to authority, you are not permitted to have authority. It is instruction that construct you for dominion.
If you are going to take charge you must be under charge.
Obeying instructions is a proof of submission to authority. Prov 4:13, 6:20-23 The reproof of instruction; It is not in words but in actions. One of the characteristics of instruction is inconvenient.
They seem to come to challenge your comfort. Until your natural comfort is challenged, your spiritual comfort is not guaranteed.
2. Committing to the Instructions of Scripture 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Doctrine is the principle; Instructions are God’s avenue Psalm 119-105. Psalm 119:133, committing you to the dictate of scriptures, taking it raw and swallowing it all.
Not manipulating the scripture.
Bringing yourself to the point that snapping your life for every instruction. That’s what the scripture meant by walking in the light John 2:5.
3. Mortifying the flesh by the Holy Spirit. Rom. 8:13. Flesh is one of the greatest enemy of discipline. Gal. 5:25-26, Philip. 2:17.
Engage the Holy Spirit to empower you,
Prelude message 2: 8:00am-8:05am
– Bishop David Abioye
Message 2: 8:05am-8:35am
Unveiling the dominion Power of Focus
– Pastor David Ibiyeome
To be totally committed or absorbed by special assignment.
To bring your attention to the center, to concentrate on something keenly in order to gain clarity. Only the focused will enjoy dominion. There is a gold mine in every goal mind. Matt. 6:22. Life can only be dynamic when it’s specific.
Satan’s major goal is to break your focus from your assignment on earth. An enemy is anyone who breaks your focus on earth. A friend is anyone that encourage your focus on the kingdom of God. Matt. 6:33.
The best way to destroy a man’s focus is to give him another goal or dream.
No man become a great pastor from moving from .
Sit down on your assignment or you become a man in an asylum. Focus on your assignment if you want to be great.
Focus people don’t do the good thing; they do the right thing. Keep your eyes on the stand you will not see the shadows, a focus man does not see obstacles.
Don’t allow your game to become your destruction.
It is not enough to be busy; you have to be effective what are you busy about? 1Cor. 9:19. Rom. 21:16. When they call your name, what strikes people’s mind? Focus people are identified with something.
1. If you want to be focused, look at your future. Philip. 3:14, our focus is our future. What we focus will multiply on our lives.
2. Avoid distraction, distractions are side attraction seeking your attention so as to stop you from reaching your destination.
3. Watch what you eat, see and meditate, you are the gatekeeper of your life. A focused man doesn’t listen to everybody. Mark. 4:24.
4. Keep the right people around you; Permit only the people that will help your assignment. Prov 27:17 When wrong people leave your life, wrong things stop happening. Spend less time with those who need you, spend more time with people you need.
One cannot be totally sold out to the cross of Christ and not supernaturally crowned. Mark 10:30. 2 Timothy 4:8.
1. Don’t allow wrong ambition to mix with your vision. John 21:4,15 Ambition is what you want, vision is what God wants.
2. Many destinies are arrested because of many interests. Not everybody at the bus-stop /airport is travelling. If you stay with everybody, you will miss your bus/flight.
3. Ignorance of the content of your assignment, your provision is in the vision God has given you.
Take personal responsibility focus is a major qualifier for your dominion, Seek knowledge.
– Pastor John Adelekan
Preamble to Message 3: 8:49am-8:52am
Bishop Thomas Aremu
Message 3: 8:52am-9:33am
– Bishop David Abioye
If you don’t want to end up as an indigent, be diligent Prov. 12:24.
Diligence over, slothful, under So you can determine your end in life. Diligence will embrace opportunities, slothfulness will miss opportunities, and your end defines your class. You can’t miss your class being diligent diligence doesn’t discriminate. If you’re tall and lazy, you will end up at the back and vice versa. Prov. 22:29. 1Sam 18:4, Joseph and Daniel were slaves.
It’s people that have dirty hands in day times that will handle fork and knife in the night. Prov. 14:23. What you do with your work is what your work does with you. It’s your work that gives you worth.
Prov. 6:9-11 the diligence will always take steps upward, diligence is the way to authority.
Before you find what you like, do what your hand finds.
God the worker Gen. 2:8. John 5:17. Jesus the worker Phil 2:13.
Your food is in your diligence in dressing/keeping your work. Gen. 2:15-16, No free food, even with God; Work before food, after then, marriage. Gen. 2:18.
Jesus the diligent/worker John 9:4, diligent people put themselves under discipline. John 4:21. Make your stomach empty with work so that by even you can eat with satisfaction, Jesus picked the diligent as disciples. John 4:34, Luke 2:49, 4:43. Acts 10:38, Acts 9:4.
Everybody called in the Bible were called from their work, He called them at their workplace, You cannot be diligent and abandoned by God Behind everything working is a worker, nothing works in itself.
Church is not a place for bunch of lazy people. 1Tess. 4:11-12; 2Thess.3:8-10, Eph. 4:28. And faith are not substitute to work, they are supplements. 1Cor. 15:10
1.To be Hardworking, releasing your energy into the work, working hard is the cure to living hard life, sweet comes from sweat only hard workers will end up as high fliers.
2.To be a tireless worker, Isaac was a tireless worker. Gen 26:18-22. Never be discourage even when the result has not come.
3.To be a creative worker To be innovative in your work. Improve in your work. Gen. 30:37-41.
How to improve your work:
Be versatile at work, Learn something new to add to your work, You need to be versatile to improve your work the more you learn the better you are.
Offering : 9:36am-9:48am
Acknowledgement of Dignitaries 9:48am-9:50am
– Bishop David Abioye
Prelude : Message 4: 9:50am-9:56am
– Bishop David Oyedepo
Message 4: 9:56am-11:02am
– Bishop David Oyedepo
Altar Call: 9:56am-10:17am
Testimony enlightens us to gain command over the challenges over our lives.
There is no closed case with God, testimonies are the pure releases of our inheritance in Christ. It’s redemption that makes you a member of the family, You can’t become a member until you are saved. New birth is not an ideology; it is a personal experience.
RELATED ARTICLE:SHILOH 2018 Day 2: UNVEILING THE DOMINION POWER OF LIGHT
Matt. 6:24-3. When kingdom-advancement, expansion becomes your priority/lifestyle, what other die for shall be added unto you.
Mark 13:37, What Jesus says to one, He says to all.
Salvation of soul is the priority on earth Luke 15:7,
Luke 2:34; John 4:32-36; John 15:1-2,16 Every child of God is an ordained soul winner. 2Cor. 5:17-1:20.
We are serving a mission to reconciled the world back to God John 4:29.
The cheapest way to kill a church is to keep it stagnant, No church grows without a people on the go for Christ. Luke 14:22:23. Dan.12:3; Prov. 11:39, Nobody can claim to love God
Without loving what God loves most John 3:16. 1Cor.2:9 Gods greatest love is salvation of soul.
Soul winning is everybody’s ministry. Every true lover of soul, secures the love of God upon their lives and turn them to dominion. Prov. 18:16; 11:30; Mark 13:37, John 14:21.
Kingdom-mindedness (a mind for God) advances destiny. Gen. 39:9. 1Kings 3:11. God always add to you more than what you ask when you make kingdom-promotion your ways of life.
Let souls of men be precious to you, Let the salvation of souls be a delight unto you. Touch the heart of Jesus by touching the lives of people. It is your high way to prosperity. Dan. 12:3. God-called service area is the kingdom of God.
Dan. 6:5, 20, Zach.2:8
The prayer of our daily bread should follow the prayer of thy kingdom come.
NIGHT OF ENCOUNTER
Praise and Worship:
Prayers and Blessings: 7:25pm-7:35pm
– Bishop Thomas
– Shiloh Mass Choir
Announcement : 8:05pm-8:18pm
– Pastor John Adelekan
Acknowledgement : 8:18pm-8:22pm
Prelude to Message: 8:22pm-8:25pm
God is God of multiple appearance.
Message : 8:25pm-10:31am
– Bishop David Oyedepo
Matt. 27:66, 28:2
Heb. 11:32-33. Prophets are carrier of dominion unction. Jere. 1:10. 2 Kings 3:14. Dan. 7:27.
What is in Faith that Empowers us for Dominion?
1. Faith establishes believer’s spiritual partnership with God. Heb. 11:27. It is by faith that we are en-grafted to God. Rom. 11:17-26. Faith establishes your partnership with God, thereby empowering you for dominion.
2. Faith taps into the power of God at will. God rules by His power forever. Psalm 66:7. Obstacles dissolve when God cones down. Isaiah 64:1.
3. Faith secures divine intervention at will. It is faith that secure our appointment with God.
4. 1 John 5:4; There are giants in everybody’s promise land. Deut. 2:24. Faith is the cure for fear . Don’t be too scared to take dominion. God has given but you must put up a fight of faith to take dominion in your area of Endeavor. 1 Cor. 16:9. Eph. 1:22. Eph. 6:16.
5. Faith commits Gods integrity to confirm His word. 2Timothy 2:13. Every time faith comes alive, Gods integrity is committed to perform. Matt. 8:17 (all past tense matter).
Heavens do rule on earth our citizenship is now in heaven. Eph. 2:5-6; Dan. 4:25-26; Dan. 7:27; Philip. 3:20.
Prayer can never be contraband. We see budget, we don’t see projects. Every true son is an improvement on the father.
The spirit of faith is trans-generational Jude 1:3; 2 Cor. 4:13; Luke 1:17. So, pray for the fresh baptism of the Spirit of faith, like it were on your father. Matt. 10:8. The spirit of faith gives you rest under turmoil. Mark 4:38, Satan creates enmity between you and your prophets as to rob you of what the prophets carry on.
Heb.11:33-34, Num. 13:30, Matt.10:20.
It’s the spirit of faith responds spontaneously for every challenge of hell without anticipation.
The spirit of faith declares it and go to rest Heb. 4:3, Heb. 11:29.
Faith is not a risk; faith is the victory that overcomes the world. 1John 5:4, Dan.3:28; Mark 9:23.
Whenever God steps in a place, situation must line up in its order.
Faith does not work with any jack and harry, Faith works in the hands of the redeemed of the Lord. Eph. 1:22.
Faith is putting the word of God to work believing.